“Design with Confidence!”
A Site Survey is a document used by Engineers and Architects as a starting point for designing a site and/or building. It contains a drawing that indicates vital information about the size and shape of the site, the existing site conditions, and nearby utilities.
We do Site Surveys for:
• Commercial/Industrial Properties
• Slope Stability Studies
• New Development on Older Properties
• Additions to Existing Buildings
• And more!
What is shown on a Site Survey?
• Elevations of the existing site and portion of adjacent properties (when possible)
• Buildings on the site
• Edge of Asphalt, Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs
• Locations of Underground Utility Lines as staked by Line Locators
• Locations of Overhead Utilities
• Location of Water Valves
• Locations and inverts of Sanitary and Storm Manholes
• Location of Fences
• Property Boundaries with dimensions
• Any other Structures of Importance
Why Choose Accelerated Surveys?
• We have the experience to collect all of the vital site information you will need.
• We use the latest Leica GPS and Leica Data Collecting equipment to help us do our job more efficiently. By increasing efficiency, we can pass the savings onto you.
• We make YOU, our priority by finalizing the Site Survey Plan right after collecting the information.
Please contact us if you have a Boundary, Surveying, or Site Survey question. We are here to help!